Country Farms Sdn. Bhd. values your privacy and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Malaysia.
Your personal data will be/is being collected, used and/or processed by Country Farms for the following purposes;-
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data.
1. to send you information about our latest promotional, advertisement and events.
2. for administrative purposes.
3. to be used for internal record keeping.
This personal data is obtained when you fill in your details to our CRM department during our warehouse sales or other events. Your personal data will not be released to third parties without your consent.
Examples of personal data that Country Farms may collect directly from you:-
1. name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
2. race, ethnic origin, nationality;
3. contact information including address, email address and phone number;
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:-
1. Country Farms will not be able to provide you with updates in relation to Country Farms’ events and promotions;
2. Country Farms will not be able to provide you with any notice, services in which you have requested.
Country Farms will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorise Country Farms to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
1. any person to whom Country Farms is required to so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
2. any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of Country Farms;
3. Country Farms’ business partners in relation to providing you with Country Farms products and services;
4. government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators as required by law;
Country Farms will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Clause 1 hereinabove.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to, your personal data.
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to Country Farms and in this respect, you may;-
1. check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
2. request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date.
3. request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to Country Farms.
4. request Country Farms to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
5. request Country Farms to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data;
6. inform Country Farms on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to Country Farms subject to any applicable restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to Country Farms about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting Country Farms.
In enjoying benefits of Country Farms’ services, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change time to time unless and until you inform Country Farm to the contrary.
If you have queries or concerns, please contact our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Officer at 03-3342 4401 / 4402 from Monday to Friday (9.00am-5.30pm, excluding public holidays) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be excluded from our database and have the posting of updates to you terminated, please email us at email@example.com